The Latest 30 Posts
This is an archive of the Brahma Kshatriya Community of Hyderabad it’s members and ways of life in the days gone by.
We invite your participation as community members and carriers of the narrative of the community. We are interviewing people about the ways of life back then and stories about their families form days gone by. Also compiling an archive from old photographs, old books, a variety of objects like jewelry, household items, puja items of historical significance to share with us. The idea is to create a digital archive for future generations and compile it as a part of history of Hyderabad with more possibilities ahead. Please contact Hema Malini Waghray or Malini for further information.
- Bird’s-eye Perspective of the Historic Core of Hyderabad Viewed from the North (1925)
- Paraath or large plate
- A history of the Brahma Kshatriyas of Hyderabad as written by K L Mahendra
- A note about the banner picture.
- The Mufeed Ul Annam School on the map of Hyderabad 1913
- Chowgda or the spice box
- Brahma Kshatriyas of eminence in Hyderabad
- Kishen-Waghray Family circa 1956-57
- The women and girls at the wedding of Shri Parmanand Das Waghray 1945
Filter by Month
Filter by Categories
- Brahma Kshatriyas of Hyderabad
- Munn Maps